Innovative technology, leading edge startups and brilliant entrepreneurship were at display at London’s Tobacco Dock for the 2016 edition of Wired conference this week, on November 3 and 4. The inspiring venue and a great line up of speakers in this two-day event made for a truly special gathering along with the Test Lab, which was organized by Telefónica. PreSeries has been invited to participate, and made the best of it by interactively demoing its capabilities thanks to our Alexa integration. Nothing better to capture the moment than a few pictures!
In addition to the PreSeries booth, Telefónica presented an impressive array of seven more companies from its portfolio:
- Saffe, a mobile payment app that leverages world-class facial recognition technology
- Knomo, a company that creates fashionable accessories to get life organized
- Pzizz, an app that helps people beat insomnia and get great sleep
- Cru Kafe, a company that offers one of the best ethical and organic coffee labels in the world
- Voicemod, a platform that lets you add real time audio modification to your app with a simple and free SDK
- 52 MasterWorks, the first crowdfunding company investing in art
- Pulsar, an audience intelligence platform that provides insights on customer behaviour from social media data
Over 700 people visited the Test Lab, which was even further expanded the evening of the first exhibition day, when 13 additional companies joined the event.
The Test Lab and WIRED2016 event will close its doors today (Friday, November 4, at 06:45 PM GMT). We sincerely thank the Wired community and Telefónica for this great opportunity to showcase the value of PreSeries to fellow early stage startups and investors that are thirsty for quantifiable and objective feedback about their growth potential.